Our objectives & values
The following have been identified as the key objectives of ZCT:
• To have a permanent home for community functions and activities;
• To have a permanent home to hold regular classes for Zoroastrian
education of children and adults;
• To have a permanent venue for the Zoroastrian youth and senior citizens
to interact and socialize;
• To have a permanent home for a library/learning centre;
• To have a place of worship where religious ceremonies can be held
without limitations or restrictions;
• To work together for the long term good of the Zoroastrian community.
The core values of ZCT are as follows:
• Commitment – To establish a community centre in Auckland, NZ;
• Unity – Work together with the wider community to achieve its objective;
• Transparency – Be accountable to the community and Pledge Donors on
the Trust’s financials.
As a whole, these values act as cornerstones by providing stability, progress and growth of the Zoroastrian community in New Zealand. In essence, ZCT’s motto: Success through progress.